Expo Software solution Design Software Using various frameworks that defining tasks performed at each step in the software development. Expo Follow SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) structure. It consists of a detailed plan describing how to develop, maintain and replace specific software.
We Follow step wise step process for Software Designing & Development
- The most important parts of software development, requirement gathering or requirement analysis are usually done by our software engineers. After the requirements are gathered from the client, a scope document is created in which the scope of the project is determined and documented.
- Implementation: Our software engineers start writing the code according to the client’s requirements.
- This is the process of finding defects or bugs in the created software.
- Every step in the project is documented for future reference and for the improvement of the software in the development process. The design documentation may include writing the application programming interface (API).
Deployment and maintenance:
The software is deployed after it has been approved for release.
- Software maintenance is done for future reference. Software improvement and new requirements (change requests) can take longer than the time needed to create the initial development of the software.